Monday 4 October 2010

hurry up Christmas

I spent this weekend trawling through Sheffield's Medowhall with my boyfriend to find the perfect wedding shoes for the aforementioned wedding happening this weekend. Predictably I did my usual 'end up purchasing shoes seen in first shop' move and did not find the perfect pair, but a pair that would suffice given the little time I had left. They are black velvet Mary Jane's, cross strapped and with a patent heel. 

Much much more beautiful however were a perfect pair of thick-heeled, twist buckle-strapped, dirty-looking grey Stellar shoes. Regrettably the 10cm heel would not have boded well with the the long wedding day and the dress but we bonded. And so not to lose these heavenly shoes forever in the labyrinth that is my poor memory, they were instantaneously logged into my word documented Christmas list that I definitely did not create in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment