Monday 5 September 2011

B E S T I V A L countdown (part IV)



Hurrah, hurrah – I’ve saved the best for last. My pals and I are off to Bestival early to play with tigers, goats, lions and monkeys at a zoo on the Isle of Wight so this be my final entry before we lope. The zoo belongs to my friend’s lovably eccentric auntie. She makes the most delectable pine nut salads and the finest brandy cake – all without a sense of taste as she lost it when she was young. 
* Food drool*

Anyhow, everything about The Cure breeds sweet nostalgia. Love Cats was the theme tune to my first year at university and Just Like Heaven reminds me of my prepubescent sisters and I jumping around the living room when we were small enough to not hit our heads on the pearl lampshade.

So next Saturday is going to be a sweller than swell evening indeed because what isn't there to like about The Cure?
I. SIMPLY. CANNOT. WAIT. 
GET. ME. TO. THE. MUD

Must dash – off to buy a torch and some Simple baby wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment