Thursday 1 September 2011

loved up with the lovely Lover






Yesterday Lover unveiled "The White Serpent" S/S12 Lookbook and it's got me thinking about which family member I could sell in exchange for one of those floaty chiffon dresses.
 
The Australian brand have catapulted to fashion notoriety after pulling the  sartorial heart strings of many celebrities. So it's no secret they’ve come a long way from their Bondi market stall roots. 

This collection debuted at Australian Fashion Week to mark the 10th Anniversary of the brand and it's utter perfection.

Designers Susien Chong and Nic Briand have wonderfully crafted simple contemporary femininity. I don’t dare try to pick a favourite piece as there is not one look in this collection that isn't gloriously blissful and spectacularly constructed. 

And if you wanted to know which family member I would trade in it would be my younger sister hands down. Cruel? Perhaps. But she's the only sister I have to contend with when stealing my t-shirts, blouses and dresses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment