Sunday 16 January 2011

A Divine Tuesday


Last Tuesday I was fortunate enough to have a day devoid of being pent up in exam reading and article writing stress. 

Instead I spent my day dressing up, down and around in front of a camera wearing some pretty swish clothing from the new range at Honey Divine Vintage.

It was recouping indeed marvelling at the assorted range of garbs- inspired from cowboy, to mermaid, to disco, to leopards. Admittedly, some articles looked risqué but once they were on,  the struggle to part with all the items was more than a little agonizing. 

Pictures: Sandra Borszcz
Pictures: Sandra Borszcz


Picture: Sandra Borszcz


Pictures: Sandra Borszcz

Pictures: Sandra Borszcz
Picture: Sandra Borszcz
The unjustly sight for sore eyes ending the collection is my comrade, my amigo and my ancient best friend Gabriella and crikey that dress is smoking on her. 

Some of these items are already available at their store: www.honeydivine.com

1 comment: