Friday 7 January 2011

Friday fancies

It is uncanny. These splendours were surely separated at birth, surely?

I have lusted over this Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony leopard jumper since it was released 11 long months ago and it remains bookmarked today.


Chloe Sevigny for Opening Cermony  leopard jumper
So when the gospel Topshop released this plain as the nose on your face emulation, my feet started to twitch.

I have been toying with making a purchase for an age; holding it up against me for an unhealthy length of time, putting it back on the rack, trying it on, putting it back on the rack, holding it up against me again, then putting it on the rack.

Camel knitted animal jacquard jumper, Topshop, £46

But to witness a carefree shopper waltzing up to said rack then hop scotching to the till is, naturally, a tad heart-wrenching.

So what is the abhorrently unprecedented force wedged between me and my coveted purchase? A mere stack of 4600 pennies of course.

Cheers Phillip Green for menacingly conjuring the desirable slightly less desirable and yes, take that Mr, I went there, I dropped the "Sir".
Dream teaming

No comments:

Post a Comment